COVID-19 UPDATES FOR THE MERCANTILE
The Mercantile has made every effort to come out of COVID-19 thriving. Not only do we want to thrive as a small business, but we want to see our community thrive after this as well. The Mercantile has made many changes due to COVID-19. Based on the nature of this pandemic, we are doing our best to update our customers on the changes we implement for our safety and theirs.
The Mercantile has changed back to our regular hours. We are now open 7 days a week.
Monday – Saturday: 9AM – 7PM
Sunday: 12PM – 6PM
The Mercantile has moved a majority of our store online in order to give those quarantined a way to shop The Mercantile safely. Visit our online store to shop your essential products, such as cleaning supplies, gifts, food, and more.
We currently offer:
- Curbside pick-up
- No contact delivery
CLEANING AND HYGIENE
The Mercantile is making an effort to keep our store as clean and sanitized as possible. Please help us in keeping our store clean, for the safety of our customers and employees. If you need more information on ways to remain safe, please refer to the CDC guidelines.
– You are required to wear a mask when shopping with us in accordance to the ordinance placed by Rock Hill.
– In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you remain 6 feet apart from our staff members and other customers at all times while shopping with us.
– We have a mandatory hand washing station placed at the door before you enter our store.
– Our staff has made an effort to keep our products, especially our testers, as clean as possible.
– We ask that you refrain from touching products as much as you usually would.
– We encourage you to wear gloves while shopping with us.
EVENTS AND FOOD TRUCKS
As of right now, all our events have been canceled, including our Second Saturday Pop Up and First Friday Food Trucks. We will still be hosting Food Trucks for lunch throughout the week. Many of our Food Trucks have no-contact ordering options. Stay updated with our Food Trucks through our social media, or by following along with our events calendar. We want to remind our customers to stay 6 feet apart at all times outside and inside our store.